BEAUTY NEWS | SKINCARE SECRETS: ALUMIER SKIN PEELS | AURA DAY SPA BELFAST
For the month of June, we will be extending our May offer on AlumierMD Skin Peels, meaning a fantastic 20% off! At Aura Day Spa, we know the invaluable results of chemical peels for your skin but we also love a pamper! This blog details is everything you need to know about skin peels and why this is a skincare secret that you need to be trying!
What is a skin peel?
A chemical peel is a treatment to improve the texture and tone of the skin.
At base, a skin peel is a type of exfoliation, where the peel is brushed over your skin. Skin peels help to revitalise you skin and to grow new cells. They also can improve aging skin, by reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Depending on the type of skin peel you go for, it can firms the skin and minimize open pores. This means you leave us with smoother, rejuvenated skin - making you look and feel younger!
Why do you need a skin peel?
It’s simple: everyone wants clear, glowing skin. Skin peels are fabulous for a variety of reasons – because they can help cater to such a wide variety of skin conditions. Here are just a few benefits of an Alumier MD skin peel:
- Improving the look and feel of your skin
- Reducing any fine lines around your eyes and mouth
- Perfect for treating any wrinkles caused by sun damage or aging
- Treating types of acne
- Can reduce any age spots, freckles, and dark patches from pregnancy or contraception
What is Alumier MD?
Alumier MD is a Canadian skincare brand, created from scratch by a team of leading scientists, dermatologists and industry professionals. Alumier uses state of the art scientific skincare research to create and formulate luxury skin peel treatments for each individual to activate your best skin.
AlumierMD comes from the word "illuminate".
Illuminate: 1. to make clear or bright; 2. to enlighten or share knowledge
The key to AlumierMD is working to give you illuminated, beautiful skin. Your skin is completely personal to you, so your skincare regime should be too. We offer our treatments bespoke to the individual, so you get the best result from your skin peel. Tailored to a host of skin conditions like acne, hyperpigmentation, rosacea to name just a few. We also chose to work with AlumierMD because they are environmentally friendly, have recyclable packaging and don’t test any products on animals.
Why choose us?
AlumierMD offer light to medium peels known for their excellent results that are delivered safely and effectively. Repeated treatments are recommended for a progressive and gradual result to avoid the side effects and down time that are associated with deeper peels. We offer a completely bespoke treatment for you, from the second you arrive to the moment you leave you will be pampered to perfection.
What we offer at Aura Day Spa:
With our Alumier skin peels, we’re dedicated to giving you the perfect treatment tailored to your skin needs. We ask that you book a consultation with us prior to your first treatment to ensure you get everything you are looking for from our service. We have the following skin peel treatments on offer for you which we will advise you on during your consultation:
- Vitamin A Boost: Best suited to the treatment of acne, hyperpigmentation & ageing skin. It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation creating a more radiant and even-toned complexion.
- Detox Clear: Best treat acne-prone & congested skins. Reduces the signs of acne, minimises the appearance of open pores, prevents new spots forming and brightens the skin.
- Radiant 20/10: For the treatment of oily, acne, congested skin, open pores, un-even skin tone and hyperpigmentation. Considerably reduces acne spots and minimises the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, large pores, hyperpigmentation & sun damage.
- Radiant 30: A skin peel for hyperpigmentation, un-even skin tone, dull skin, lines & wrinkles. This multi-functional peel targets multiple skin conditions, including fine lines and wrinkles, discolouration, sun damage and large pores.
- Glow Peel: This is a multipurpose resurfacing treatment which helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation problems like age spots, discolouration and un-even skin tone.
Once we’ve recommended your treatment, it’s time to get booked in, sit back and relax.
After your treatment, an Alumier post care kit is complimentary when a course of treatments are booked, so your skin journey is only going to get better!